A set of side stabilizers is automatically moved towards the floor, when the forks are lifted, and finally at full height they lift the steering wheels free of the floor. In this position they act as a parking brake. The load wheel supports have been shaped in such a way that they almost touch the floor when forks at full height. They therefore secure the front stability further.
The 2 stage manual pump includes a ‘quick lift’ valve, which doubles the lifting speed when the load is less than 100 kg. The electro-hydraulic pump is furnished with a relief pressure valve. The pump unit is protected by a plastic cover. On both models the lift cylinder is welded directly onto the base plate of the pump, and the oil reservoir is welded around the lift cylinder, which means efficient tightness.
– Built-in charger
– Outside fork spread: 480 mm & 685 mm.
– Fork length: 700* to 2000 mm
– Powered for compressed air
– Powered for 220 V from mains
– Parking brake
– Automatic lift stops with photocell
– Different color
– Different wheel
* The lift height is reduced at fork length less than 1200 mm